Fitzgerald National Park
- The tracks in Fitzgerald National Park are easy tracks to negotiate. There are plenty of camping areas near the Hammersley inlet and the eastern entry of the park. Moirs Track is a easy forestry track. There is bitumen rd access to Hamersley Inlet now. Facilities there were under construction at the time (Feb 14).Certain parts of the park will be closed during the winter months. You will find camping at the end of Hammersley Inlet road. Along the Hammersley Inlet rd you will see access to the beach at FTZ71. This track will take you through the Hammersley sand dunes to the beach. It is easier if you let your tyres down as it can be soft in spots. There are a series of posts that will define a path for you to follow. There is also camping at the 4 mile camping area. This is near Barron 's Beach and the eastern entrance (Hopetown end) of the park.
- Contact: DPaW Albany 9842 4500 DPaW Parks and Wildlife > @ Four Mile Campground.
- Nearest service: Hopetown >
- Track Length: 85km
- > Mary Ann Haven
- Distance from Perth: Hopetown 603 km
West River rd and South Coast Hwy 512km
- StreetSmartï¿½Travellers Atlas 9th Edition Map: 44 Grid Ref: C 5
- Roads and Tracks Western Australia 2005 Map:10 10a Grid Ref: A 2